Not Just Diet and Exercise. 20 Key Factors to Keep Health
How does a person with a busy life keep up with the latest research into what would allow them to keep their health? Given a shortage of time, health-conscious people typically focus on diet and exercise. However, health must be considered comprehensively and cover at least these elements:
- Regular high quality sleep -- with high quality sleep, you can focus on your health
- Safe exposome (your lifetime of environmental exposures)
- Choose to live where there is clean air and water
- Avoid toxins and hazardous substances
- Enjoy a safe and friendly setting where you feel respected, valued and encouraged to reach your full potential
- Social interaction
- Robust microbiome -- go read I Contain Multitudes, fascinating and fun insights into life
- Keeps us alive
- Protects us against germs
- Breaks down food to release energy
- Produces vitamins
- Food and beverage discipline -- don’t give up your favorite unhealthy foods. Do minimize the portions and frequency of consumption
- Dietary supplements
For how many of these key factors are you in excellent health today?
How are you monitoring and confirming that?
What areas would you like to improve? What area do you have the willpower to change today? Pick one and start making a difference in your healthspan.
After you implement changes into your daily routine, reward yourself by purchasing Sky High Rocket Balloons. They also make great gifts.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: